Weather: Possible Thunderstorms, high of 81 and low of 52
1. A talk by Tomothy Rumberger, Principal of an inner city school, New Bedfor, MA and Kim Rumberger, Technology Facilitator, Barnstable Public Schools, "Getting Involved with Technology in Education" (DCAL).
2. Karen M. Gocsik, Adjunct Associate Professor/Executive Director, Program of Writing and Rhetoric, Dartmout College (DCAL).
3. Rassias Drill Practice with Rassias-trained teachers (DCAL).
4. Donna Issacs, Educational Consultant and Learning Specialist, Center for School Secess (DCAL).
Tim, the Principal of 'The Little School with A BIG HEART' in New Bedford working with us, people from Sinaloa, Aguascalientas and Chiapas. He insisted in some relevant ideas such as make schools fun for kids, such as there is no bad students but bad teachers, such as make enjoyable learning experiences with meaningful activities for students.
Kim at DCAL with her speach of 'Getting involved with Technology in Education. Tools for 21st Century Teaching'.
- Traditional vs. Digital Learning'?
- Are kids dofferent because of digital area?
- How and Why motivate students with Technology?
- Can we talk of a 21st Century Pedagogy?